How to Get A Good Grade In Your Lit Class
1) Keep up with the reading.
2) Take notes during reading and class discussions.
3) Keep a journal.
4) Begin reading scholarship the first week of class.
5) Participate fully in all class meetings.
6) Talk to people about the texts and your ideas.
7) Re-read. Rethink.
8) Visit the Writing Center three times in the first
six weeks of the class.
9) Listen to other students’ ideas.
10) Change your mind.
How to Receive a Paper Back from Assessment One of the most important and, alas, overlooked aspects of learning in college is the approp...
Below, I post the really helpful materials that retired classics Professor David Lupher (University of Puget Sound) has allowed me to use wi...
ENG 341/THR 305/IDS 301d Spring, 2012 Fashioning the Self Shakespeare and Performance REVISED SYLLABUS (subject to further revision) ...
College Writing II ENG102 Spring 2018 ...